This large Tier 3 in-ceiling loudspeaker is a three-way model with an angled IDC II driver array that focuses sound mid-range and high-frequency sound into the listening area for improved clarity. It has a cut-out dimension of 248 mm and revolutionary patented Quik-Link speaker cable connector and Tri-Grip II for quick, simple, reliable and strong installation and fitting.
C3L-A is a new and invaluable addition to the Creator Series. ‘A’ stands for ‘Angle’, and the speaker consists of a fixed-angle IDC II that delivers a ‘spotlight’ effect that focusses and directs the mid-range and high-frequency sound into the listening area for improved intelligibility and clarity.
The completely redesigned IDC II is set at 25 degrees and delivers focused sound across the full frequency range into the listening area, making it an ideal in-ceiling LCR speaker – where In-wall speakers aren’t possible.
Supported with the lightweight, pistonic RDT III cone and an extensive motor system to drive it, the soundstage and dynamic range is highly impressive. C3L-A is ideal for creating a discreet home theatre and multi-channel music solution that offers high-fidelity performance, detail, clarity and deep, controlled bass.
It has a cut-out diameter of 248 mm and uses the patented Quik-Link speaker cable connecter, which revolutionises the ease and speed of speaker installation. Tri-Grip has also been evolved for simple, reliable and strong fitment.
Optional square grille can be used with this model.
- Ideal for installations where high-performance acoustics are desired
- Angled IDC II projects sound into the room for pin-point accuracy
- Three-way design
- Mid-frequency ‘mid-pod array’
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) IDC II tweeter with UD Waveguide II for lifelike sound
- 1 x 9" (229 mm) RDT III bass driver
- 1 x 4" (102 mm) IDC II mid-range driver
- Patented Quik-Link speaker cable connector for quicker installation
- Tri-Grip II for easy and secure fitment