This medium-sized Tier 2 in-ceiling loudspeaker is a two-way model featuring an RST II mid-bass driver and C-CAM tweeter. It has a cut out dimension of 212 mm and revolutionary patented Quik-Link speaker cable connector and Tri-Grip II for quick, simple, reliable and strong installation and fitting.
This medium-sized Tier 2 in-ceiling loudspeaker is designed to deliver pristine, engaging acoustics where high-performance sound is a key requirement. It is a two-way model featuring an RST II mid-bass driver and C-CAM tweeter. The performance benefit of having both within a single design means greatly improved clarity, wider dispersion into the listening environment, and clear lifelike high-fidelity sound – of the quality you’d expect from any Monitor Audio passive box loudspeaker. It has a cut-out dimension of 212 mm and uses the patented Quik-Link speaker cable connecter, which revolutionises the ease and speed of speaker installation. Tri-Grip has also been evolved for simple, reliable and strong fitment.
Optional square or premium grille can be used with this model.
- Ideal for installations where pristine acoustic performance is required.
- Two-way design
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM tweeter with UD Waveguide II for lifelike sound
- 1 x 7" (178 mm) RST II mid-bass driver for pristine mid-range and full bass
- Patented Quik-Link speaker cable connector for quicker installation
- Tri-Grip II for easy and secure fitment