This speaker will require a spike or bracket in order to be installed. These need to be purchased separately
These speakers have a in built transformer, they need to run from a 70/100V Line amplifier, or daisy chained from a Monitor Audio CLG Subwoofer
Suitable for ground level installation within the garden and around decking areas or mounted onto a tree, pole or garden fence, the new CLG160 speaker features a rigid polymer shell which ensures it is resilient to extreme weather conditions.
Installation is simple, thanks to the requirement for the speaker to be wired in a mono configuration and powered by one amplifier channel. The other amplifier channel can be used to power the subwoofer. This configuration allows the levels between bass and mid-high range to be easily equalised. Alternatively, the system can be designed to provide stereo operation if desired by creating stereo left/right zones.
Despite being installed outside, the aesthetics of the speakers are just as important. Finished in dark brown, the CLG160 blends seamlessly into this environment to provide high quality sound for outdoor entertainment, whilst not distracting from the landscape. The speaker casing can be painted a different colour, if required.
- Purposely designed 6" MMP II bass-mid range driver
- 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter – coaxially mounted
- 70/100v line level operation –internal matching transformer
- Tree or pole mounting possible with additional fixings
- Garden spike (CLG-SPIKE R) and mount (CLG-MOUNT) available separately
- PTC overload protection against power overload