The Bronze W10’s long-throw 10" C-CAM subwoofer driver combines with the 10" auxiliary bass radiator to bring a vivid realism to any performance.
Monitor Audio engineers have acoustically improved the driver and bass radiator by reducing the moving masses and tuning the compliances in the system to improve the transient response - kick drumsand explosions now have much more punch and precision. Reduced moving mass and improved rubber feet allows more energy to be transmitted directly into the room rather than being lost through mechanical vibrations through the floor and walls.
The Bronze W10 is a stunning addition to any room.
- Long-throw 10" (250 mm) driver featuring ‘dished’ C-CAM
- 10" (250 mm) flat panel Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR) positioned underneath the unit
- Class D amplifier with high current Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPSU)
- System Format Long-throw 10" driver featuring ‘dished’ C-CAM cone. 10" flat panel ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator). 18 mm M.D.F. internally braced construction
- Lower Frequency Limit 34 Hz (-6 dB)
- Upper Frequency Limit 50 – 120 Hz with 24 dB/Octave
- Drive Unit Complement 1 x 250 mm (10") C-CAM subwoofer driver featuring a 2" long throw voice coil
- Linear Driver Excursion 17 mm peak to peak
- Amplifier Output 220 W
- Amplifier Classification Class D with high current Switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Phase Control 0 Degrees & 180 Degree pure Invert
- Low Pass Filter Alignment 2nd order (12 dB/Octave), from 40 Hz to 120 Hz
- Equalisation DSP 3 pre-set modes: Music, Movie, Impact
- Auto Sensing Line Level >3mV.
- Auto Standby feature after 20 mins
- Audio Input/Outputs LFE unbalanced input RCA Stereo unbalanced inputs RCA
- Input Impedance 20 kOhms input impedance
- 12 V Trigger 3.5 mm mono mini-jack. 6 V threshold
- Electrical Certifications CE / CB / ETL / Fcc / CCC / ErP (Energy saving compliant)
- Mains Input Voltage 100 – 120 Vac 50 – 60 Hz / 220 – 240 Vac 50 – 60 Hz (Manually selected)
- Power Consumption Maximum 300 W, Standby <0.5 W (ErP compliance) Fuse Type 20 mm T4AL 250 VAC
- External Dimensions (Including Amp, Drivers and Terminals (H x W x D)) 321 x 321 x 364 mm (125/8 x 125/8 x 145/16")
- External Dimensions (Including Amp, Drivers, Terminals and Feet (H x W x D)) 366.5 x 321 x 364 mm (147/16 x 125/8 x 145/16")
- Weight (unpacked) 13.4 kg (29 lb 9 oz)
- Sold As Single Unit
for Monitor Audio Bronze W10 Subwoofer
for: Monitor Audio Bronze W10 Subwoofer