The Ci5160RLM-THX is an in-wall architectural speaker featuring the 12th generation Uni-Q driver array with KEF’s groundbreaking Metamaterial Absorption Technology (MAT™), refined to maximise its full potential and proudly carries the THX Certified Ultra designation. Together with four 6.5” hybrid aluminium bass drivers, it delivers the most dynamic audio experience for home theatres.
- Metamaterial Absorption Technology - Absorbs 99% of the unwanted sound.
- Uni-Q® - Acts as a single point source to enlarge the ‘sweet spot’ and disperse sound more evenly.
- THX Certified - Ci5160RLM-THX delivers ultra-high performance with true theatre sound quality for large theatres and living rooms and it is THX® Certified Ultra.
- True bass definition - Four hybrid aluminium bass drivers for tight, deep, controlled bass.
- Total attention to detail - The 5.5 mm thick precision-machined aluminium baffle is engineered to eliminate vibration and provides a stoic platform for the powerful drivers to perform at their best.
- Hide your speakers, not your sound - The paintable magnetic metal grille and optional black cloth grille ensure the speaker seamlessly blends into the environment.
- Finished to perfection - Available in Aluminium Silver, including tone matched Uni-Q and bass drivers.