The in-wall Ci-Reference architectural speaker Ci3160REFM-THX is a world-class speaker that is handcrafted by the KEF engineers in Maidstone, UK. It does not only meet the standards set by The Reference, but also one of the highest THX® performance classes – THX® Certified Ultra. Together with the 12th generation Uni-Q driver array with Metamaterial Absorption Technology (MAT™), Ci3160REFM-THX delivers an immersive, high-fidelity soundstage with unmatched sonic excellence even for large home theatres and living rooms.
- Realistic, high-fidelity sound - Featuring two 160mm (6.5in.) bass drivers, Ci3160REFM-THX delivers a clean, rich and highly articulate bass down to 35Hz. Together with the massive, vented motor system that was designed specifically for an in-wall environment, making Ci3160REFM-THX disappear into the room to leave an awe-inspiring, immersive experience.
- THX® Certified - Ci3160REFM-THX delivers ultra-high performance with true theatre sound quality for large theatres and living rooms and it is THX® Certified Ultra.
- Metamaterial Absorption Technology - Absorbs 99% of the unwanted sound
- Handcrafted in UK - As our high-end speakers, Ci-Reference is designed, engineered, and hand-built in Maidstone, UK.
- Uni-Q® - Acts as a single point source to enlarge the 'sweet spot' and disperse sound more evenly.
- Finished to perfection - Available in Aluminium Black/Grey, a hairline finished aluminium baffle in black, with the Uni-Q driver array in grey.
- Hide your speakers, not your sound - The paintable magnetic metal grille and optional black cloth grille ensure the speaker seamlessly blends into the environment.
- Total attention to detail - The 11mm thick precision-machined aluminium baffle is engineered to eliminate vibration and provides a stoic platform for the powerful drivers to perform at their best.