For enhanced sound quality, selected models of the new Ci Series loudspeakers feature KEF’s patented Uni-Q® driver array, which places the tweeter in the acoustic centre of the woofer. This allows both the woofer and tweeter to act as a single, focused source of sound that is dispersed widely and evenly throughout a room. This patented KEF technology is ideal for in-wall and in- ceiling speakers where aesthetics are just as important as acoustics. This is because with such wide response the sweet spot for KEF Ci speakers is much larger than a normal Ci speaker.
Beyond KEF’s Uni-Q technology; the tweeter’s tangerine waveguide, the forward bass driver mounting and computer optimized driver trim ring all further enhance the performance of the
Uni-Q driver array.
Additionally because the tweeter is contained within the woofer the speakers fit into a compact architectural square. This allows them to be installed into ceilings or walls increasing their placement flexibility.
Installation is quick and easy. For aesthetics that help hide the speaker, KEF’s ultra-thin bezel (UTB) has an incredibly thin edge surrounding the outside of the speaker and is matched with a very flat, low profile grille.
• Easy and fast to install.
• Magnetic grille with ultra-thin bezel
• Uni-Q driver (Q series) array provides wide off-axis response and larger sweet spot making speaker placement easier.
• Tangerine tweeter wave guide, forward woofer mounting, and computer optimized trim ring all designed to enhance the Uni-Q’s performance.
• Asymmetrical tweeter island (C Series) reduces high frequency diffraction and enhances off-axis, high frequency response allowing the tweeter and woofer to have very well matched off axis power response. Near Uni-Q performance at an entry level price.
for KEF Ci160QL In Wall Speaker -
for: KEF Ci160QL In Wall Speaker -