JBL was founded in California in 1946. Over the years they have become a go-to brand for many consumers, musicians and sound engineers. JBLs reputation for producing high quality domestic and professional speaker systems that deliver clear and powerful sound is legendary. We are now pleased to offer their range of architectural speakers which builds on this historic JBL DNA.
The Stage 260W has a 6.5" (165mm) Polycellulose cone woofer and 1" (25mm) Aluminium dome tweeter with an acoustic lens and HDI™ waveguide. A visually discrete zero bezel grille and easy installation allow these speakers to be heard and not seen. Elements including baffles with acoustic smoothing, acoustic lens tweeters, and patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide geometry have been incorporated into the design to ensure that the sound is clear and accurate.
- 1" (25mm) Aluminium dome tweeter with Acoustic Lens for smooth on and off axis frequency response
- 6.5" (165mm) Polycellulose cone woofer
- High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn with optimized geometry for smooth dispersion and low distortion
- Premium air-core inductors and mylar cap capacitor crossover network components ensure that sound remains dynamic at all listening levels
- Harman target curve acoustic performance for smooth accurate sound over a large listening area
- Rigid baffle design with acoustic smoothing for improved transducer integration
- XL-2 installation system compatible with up to 2” (50mm) thick wall/ceiling material
- Zero bezel metal grille installs flush to wall or ceiling for clean inconspicuous appearance