The smart, compact soundbar for your TV. Plays music, TV, movies, and more.
Beam's compact and versatile design make it great for rooms where you’re shorter on space. Place Beam on your TV stand or purchase the custom-designed wall mount to easily and securely hang it. Beam is part of the Sonos sound system, so you can easily add more speakers to fill every room of your home with sound.
Full-range woofers and tweeters harmonise low and high frequencies. Never miss another word by turning on speech enhancement to get clearer dialogue. Enjoy late night TV without waking the whole house. Instantly pair with your remote to control your TV with voice.
Control Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay or the app for your favourite music service.
- Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 68.5 x 651 x 100 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- HDMI ARC: HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
- Optical Audio: Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV. Allows Sonos Beam to support DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch control for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
POWER AND NETWORKING
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- WiFi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. Connects directly via rear surrounds or Sonos Sub to 5 GHz broadcast.
- AirPlay compatible: Works with AirPlay on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher]
- Sonos Beam, power cord, HDMI cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide and Legal/Warranty information.
Download the manual.
for Sonos Beam
for: Sonos Beam