This package consists of a Bluesound Powernode and 4 x B&W CCM682 Ceiling Speakers.
In our opinion, this package is ideal for a large-sized room and will provide the highest-quality audio.
The BLUESOUND POWERNODE is the Hi-Fi amp reinvented for the streaming age, combining audiophile-grade components and multi-room music capabilities to create an intuitive hi-res sound system for modern music lovers. The compact minimalist exterior disguises 2 x 80 watts of award-winning Hi-Fi amplification, a premium hi-res DAC design, and access to all the music ever recorded with a tap in the BluOS Controller app for smart devices and laptops.
- 80 Watts per channel of HybridDigital™ amplification technology
- State of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC
- HDMI (ARC & eARC) connectivity
- Digital, optical and analog input options, wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and aptX HD Bluetooth
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library
- Top panel touch controls with presets
- BluVoice skill for Alexa voice control
- AirPlay 2
B&W CCM682 Ceiling Speakers
The CCM682 is a high performance ceiling-mount speaker that features a 200mm (8in) Kevlar® cone bass/midrange driver and an aluminium dome tweeter in a neat circular die-cast chassis. Its 30mm coil and 100mm magnet ensure an incredibly efficient and reliable speaker with outstanding sound quality. The aluminium tweeter’s housing pivots for adjustable off-axis treble response. The speaker also has a three-position EQ switch for a better off axis response. The bass/midrange driver’s die-cast chassis provides extra rigidity which results in a cleaner, faster bass. The blue Kevlar® cone means that the unit is well hidden behind the grille but still produces a remarkably clear and dynamic sound. Incorporating QuickDogs™ and plug-and-play functionality it is quick and easy to install.